Lions Club Motto: We serve
Lions Club Toast: Not above you, not beneath you, but with you!
Did you know that all proceeds to The Waldwick Lions Club from our fundraising activities have been used to benefit the following:
- Expansion of the Waldwick Public Library
- Building, maintaining and renovating the playground in Lions Park
- Building wheelchair ramps for Waldwick residents in need of assistance
- Providing annual scholarships to worthy college bound Waldwick students
- Providing eye testing at no cost
- Annual donation to support Juvenile Diabetes research
- Helping to maintain the boathouse at Camp Marcella, one of only a few summer camps available for catering to blind children
- Supporting Waldwick athletics through contributions to the Booster Club and sponsoring recreational sports teams
- Annual contribution to the Center for Food Action
- Supporting Waldwick Fire Department and Ambulance Corps.
In addition, the Waldwick Lions Club:
- Sponsors a Children’s Christmas Party for Waldwick children at the Borough Hall, where every child receives a gift and a picture with Santa
- Organizes the Annual Ducky Derby at Lions Park on Waldwick Day
- Conducts the annual Christmas tree sale
- Raffles off New York Giants season tickets
- Holds an annual Gold Raffle where there is a $10,000 winning ticket and only 300 tickets are sold
- Sponsors an annual golf outing
- Funds the training of a seeing eye dog
The Lions Club would like to recognize and thank everyone who contributes their time and resources to the success of all Waldwick Lions Club fundraising events.